Courses: September 21-27, 2015
Application: April 1 – June 30
Fee: € 700
- Course fee
- Educational Material
- Meals at the Cafeteria (on class days)
- Activities in Rome
How to Apply
This program is for motivated International and Italian Master’s Degree and PhD students and researchers of social sciences (law, economics, political science, communication, philosophy).
In order to apply, applicants must fill out the attached form. Applications will be accepted from April 1st to June 30th.
Application must be accompanied by the following documents, which must be sent to:email@example.com
- Photocopy of ID
- Curriculum vitae
- A short motivation letter for attending the MCE Summer School (up to 500 words)
- For non native English speakers: sufficient knowledge of English.
Selection results will be announced on June 30, 2015.
Upon acceptance, in order to reserve a place in the course, candidates are required to pay the full tuition fee (€ 700) in advance.
MCE Research Centre offers 2 scholarships to international students enrolling in the MCE Summer School. The scholarships cover the full tuition fee (€ 700).
In addition to the documents required for the regular application, scholarship applicants must submit the following:
- University transcripts (courses and marks from your Master’s Degree Program).
- An essay on the relation between faith and society (not more than 750 words)
The application for the scholarship must be submitted online along with the regular application (April 1 – June 30) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Form to download